The KIP 720 color & monochrome scanner delivers large-format scanning and copying functionality with world-class scanning speeds and unbeatable image accuracy. The KIP 720 large format scanner is a 24-bit, 36″ wide full-color image capture system perfect for processing photographs, complex maps, and AEC/ CAD drawings.
Benefits of CIS Scanning Technology Sharp Image Scanning
The KIP 720 CIS (Contact Image Sensor) technology scanning method enables high resolution, high speed image capture with energy saving operation in a light, compact and portable design.
Advanced RTT Technology
KIP’s Real Time Thresholding technology automatically optimizes background levels for each original, creating smooth reproductions of halftone gradients. KIP RTT technology automatically adjusts the threshold levels on a standard “D” size document over half a million times per scan!
- 36″ Wide
- Face-up document scanning
- True 600×600 dpi optical resolution
- CIS scanning technology provides high definition scans
- Real Time Thresholding Technology (RTT)
- No folded optics—No warm-up time
- 0.1% scanning accuracy
- High resolution, high speed user-friendly operation with smart energy usage for maximum environmental conscientiousness
- High Definition scanning that advances graphical image capture possibilities