- Precision Document Folding
- Operates at Full Print Engine Speed
- Ultra Quiet Operation
- Online and Offline Folding
- Fully Integrated with KIP System K Software
- Compact Footprint
KIPFold 1000 Online Fan-Fold Folding System
The KIPFold 1000 is a compact but powerful online folder designed to easily, conveniently and quickly fan fold documents. Folded documents packets are crisp and professional, ready for distribution. This in-line paper folder is environmentally friendly, making it ideal for decentralized production environments.
Documents up to 36” / 930 mm wide by any length are easily handed for fast fan folding. In addition, fan-folded documents may be manually fed through the KIPFold 1000 to create finished fold packets in accordance with DIN, ANSI or ARCH standard sizes. Folded documents packets are crisp and professional, ready for distribution.
KIP software and application drivers provide a variety of advanced finishing options. Network and web based applications give users power over all fold parameters as well as the ability to select individual folding parameters at the workstation and store them as presets for future use. In addition, KIP Windows and AutoCAD Drivers feature full integration with KIPFold system features.
- Compatible: KIP Systems KIP 7170/7570/850/860/870/880/890 (Front stacking print tray required)
- Technology: Fold roller
- Paper Feed: Automatic/Manual
- Fold Speed: 8 ft./minute – 59 ft./minute / 42 mm/second – 300 mm/second
- Media Width: 12” – 36” / 297 mm – 914 mm
- Media Length: 8.3” – 164’ / 210 mm – 50 m
- Media Weight: 16 – 28 lb. bond / 60 – 110 gr/m2
- Media Type: Bond – Plain
- Fold Types: DIN, ANSI or ARCH sizes
- Fold Sizes: 4” – 16” / 100 mm – 420 mm (adjustable)
- Fan Fold Stacking: Up to 20 fan folded documents
- Margins (filing edge): 0” – 2” adjustable in 0.25” increments / 0 mm – 50 mm